Blouse - Ritu Off White
The Ritu top is wardrobe. Defined by its elasticated balloon sleeves and sheering on the shoulders and in the neck line, this top is a true style essential to hold onto for a lifetime. It is made from a crispy cotton to create a powerful look that matches all your outfits.
Our model is 175cm / 5'9 feet tall and is wearing size S.
Ritu is one of the proud and hard working women that created this blouse with much love and dedication. She has been one of the female heroes that we have met multiple times now. She has a contagious laugh and works to support her sisters to get the education they wish for.
• This garment is produced with the lowest possible use of chemicals, CO2-friendly and with a minimum of waste.
• This garment in fairly made in New Delhi, India, at Oriënt Fashion; a factory that is GOTS certified and SA 8000 certified.
• This garment is made of a dead stock 100% cotton, coming from Oriënt Fashion.
• This garment is made in a factory that has been awarded for their women empowerment.
• This garment is vegan. It is made 100% animal friendly and cruelty free.
• Home compostable and recycled materials are used for packaging and labeling.